Lee Soo Hyuk Profile
- Birth Name: 이혁수 (Lee Hyuk Soo)
- Stage Name: 이수혁 (Lee Soo Hyuk)
- Nationality: South Korean
- Date of Birth: 1988.05.31
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
- Height: 184 cm (6’03″)
- Weight: N/A
- Blood Type: AB
- Agency: YG Entertainment
- Personal Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
Lee Soo Hyuk Facts & TMI
- Lee Soo Hyuk was born in Seoul as Lee Hyuk Soo.
- His family consists of mother (born 1962), father (born 1960), and a younger sister (born 1992).
- He graduated from Dankook High School and continues his study at Seokyeong University majoring in Performing Arts.
- Lee Soo Hyuk made his debut at the ‘Lone Custom’ fashion show in 2006.
- At the beginning of his debut, Lee Soo Hyuk was a top fashion model loved by many designers for his extremely thin body, pale skin, and somehow “weak” image.
- He gained interest from the public after his appearance in 2NE1’s music videos for ‘It Hurts’ in 2010.
- Since 2010 he began to expand his career as an actor by starring in the sleeper hit drama ‘White Christmas’ that was aired on KBS2 in 2011.
- With his advancement to acting, he started gaining weight through an extensive workout.
- His broad shoulder particularly attracted people’s attention.
- Lee Soo Hyuk is known to be a close friend of Bigbang’s G-Dragon.
- Lee Soo Hyuk is also close to ‘White Christmas’ co-actors who were mostly top models at that time: Kim Woo Bin, Sung Joon, Kim Young Kwang, and Hong Jong Hyun. The group of five is widely known as “model avengers” among fans.
- Lee Soo Hyuk is the self-proclaimed leader of “model avengers”.
- He began his career under SidusHQ and was labelmate with Kim Woo Bin at that time.
- Thanks to his chic appearance and low-pitched voice, he gained tons of female fans at the early of his debut as a model.
- Unlike his chic persona, Lee Soo Hyuk is very playful.
- He completed his mandatory military service between 10 August 2017 to 17 July 2019.
- He actually wanted to debut using a stage name, but his parents were against the idea of using a stage name, so he reverse his given name from Hyuk Soo to Soo Hyuk.
- Lee Soo Hyuk said that he surfs the internet to read every article about him.
- It is revealed that in the webtoon ‘Fashion King’, the creator Kian84 model the character Soo Hyuk after Lee Soo Hyuk.
- His MBTI personality type is INTJ.
- As a top-tier model in South Korea, he shot a lot of pictorials with GQ, W, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, etc.
- He endorsed various brands from Adidas to Bvlgari.
- Lee Soo Hyuk dated controversial actress Kim Min Hee in 2008 and they reportedly broke up in 2011.
‘My Boss, My Teacher’ as 3rd Year Student (2006)
‘The Boy from Ipanema’ as Boy (2010/ Lead role)
‘Runway Cop’ as Kim Sun Ho (2012)
‘Horror Stories 2’ as Sung Kyun (2013)
‘Pipeline’ as Gun Woo (2021)
‘White Christmas’ as Yoon Soo (KBS2/ 2011)
‘Deep Rooted Tree’ as Yoon Pyeong (SBS/ 2011)
‘What’s Up’ as Lee Soo Bin (MBN/ 2011)
‘Vampire Idol’ as Mukadil Kejua/ Soo Hyuk (MBN/ 2011)
‘Shark’ as Kim Soo Hyun (KBS2/ 2013)
‘High School King of Savvy’ as Yoo Jin Woo (tvN/ 2014)
‘Righteous Love’ as Kim Joon (tvN/ 2014)
‘The Scholar Who Walks the Night’ as Gwi (MBC/ 2015)
‘Local Hero’ as Choi Chan Gyu (OCN/ 2016)
‘Lucky Romance’ as Choi Gun Wook (MBC/ 2016)
‘Sweet Stranger and Me’ as Kwon Duk Bong (KBS2/ 2016)
‘Gomen, Aishiteru’ as Baek Rang (TBS/ 2017/ Cameo, episode 1)
‘Born Again’ as Cha Hyung Bin / Kim Soo Hyuk (KBS2/ 2020)
‘Hello, Me!’ as Police Officer (KBS2/ 2021/ Cameo, episode 1)
‘Doom at Your Service’ as Cha Joo Ik (tvN/ 2021)
‘Tomorrow‘ as Park Joong Gil (MBC/ 2022)
‘세븐모델즈 – SPECIAL EDITION’ (DongA TV/ 2008/ Host)
‘Korea’s Next Top Model’ (Onstyle/ 2013/ Special judge)
‘Style Log 2013’ (Onstyle/ 2013/ Co-host with Hong Jong Hyun)
‘Hello Counselor’ (KBS2/ 2013/ Guest)
‘Like Likes Like’ (MBC/ 2020/ Cast member)
‘Bistro Shigor’ (jtbc/ 2021~2022/ Cast member)
If you have more fun facts about Lee Soo Hyuk, write down in the comment section below!