Lee Joon Profile
- Birth Name: 이창선 (Lee Chang Sun)
- Stage Name: Lee Joon
- Nationality: South Korean
- Date of Birth: 1988.02.07
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
- Height: 177 cm (5’8)
- Weight: 69 kg (152.1 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Agency: Prain TPC
- Personal Social Media: Fancafe
Lee Joon Facts & TMI
- Lee Joon was born and grew up in Seoul.
- His family consists of mother, father, and an elder sister.
- He officially debuted as a member of boy group MBLAQ in 2009.
- Lee Joon made an acting debut through the Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ as the younger version of Rain’s character.
- Before made his official debut, he was active as a model.
- He began learning to dance in his senior year of middle school.
- He graduated from the dance department School of Performing Arts Seoul. Lee Joon then enrolled in the best art university in South Korea, Korea National University of Arts majoring in Dance.
- Because his university prohibited students to work in the entertainment field before graduating, Lee Joon chose to drop out of Korea National University of Arts.
- He attained a bachelor’s degree in Communication from Kyunghee Cyber University.
- Lee Joon is currently completing a master’s degree in Contents Management, Soongsil University.
- Even before his debut, he has been wanting to be an actor.
- His appearance in the variety show ‘Radio Star’ in 2012 became a hot topic among netizens. Thanks to the show, he received a lot of love calls from a lot of variety shows including ‘Infinite Challenge’ and ‘We Got Married’.
- While carrying activities as a singer, Lee Joon acted in several dramas including ‘Jungle Fish’, ‘History of a Salaryman’, ‘Iris 2’, and ‘Gap-dong’.
- In particular, Lee Joon’s acting in one of his dramas ‘Gap-dong’ earned him positive feedback.
- The media praised him as one of the most prominent idol-actor in the industry.
- After the contract expiration of MBLAQ in 2014, he officially left the group in December that year.
- He signed an exclusive contract with his current agency Prain TPC in January 2015.
- Before leaving for his military duty in October 2017 Lee Joon released a solo song for his fans entitled ‘What I Wanna Give’. The song was written and composed by fellow MBLAQ member, Thunder.
- He completed military duty as a public service worker in December 2019.
- Lee Joon actually began his military service as an active-duty soldier. During his military service, a rumor broke that Lee Joon was sent to the army mental facility after a suicide attempt. His agency denied the rumor but admitted the fact that Lee Joon is suffering from panic disorder. After receiving treatment, he continued his military duty as a public service worker.
- Lee Joon hosts a radio show called ‘Lee Joon’s Youngstreet’ right after his military discharge. He hosted the show from December 2019 to May 2021.
- During his early debut days, he was nicknamed Little Rain.
- Lee Joon is a frugal spender.
- He saved his money to buy a house in Jamsil.
- He said that he gave all his income to his parents and he received allowance money from his parents.
- He was the first idol who donated for Sewol Ferry victims.
- He has a caffeine allergy.
- Lee Joon was revealed to be dating actress Jung So Min in January 2018, the two eventually broke up in 2020.
- He mentioned figure skater Kim Yuna as his ideal type.
- He was good at arm wrestling and sprinting.
- he used to raise a puppy when he was a child.
‘Ninja Assassin’ as Teenage Raizo (2009)
‘Gnomeo & Juliet’ as Gnomeo (2011/ Korean dubbing)
‘Rough Play’ as Oh Young (2013)
‘The Piper’ as Nam Soo (2015)
‘Seoul Station’ as Ki Woong (2015/ Voice)
‘Luck Key’ as Jae Sung (2016)
‘That Person Is Coming’ as Student (MBC/ 2008/ Extra, episode 1)
‘Jungle Fish 2’ as Ahn Ba Woo (KBS1/ 2010)
‘Drama Special: Housewife Kim Kwang Ja’s 3rd Activities’ as Jin (MBC/ 2010)
‘History of a Salaryman’ as Yeo Chi’s boyfriend (SBS/ 2012/ Cameo, episode 1)
‘Sent from Heaven’ as Lee Joon (KBS2/ 2012)
‘Phantom’ as Passerby (SBS/ 2012/ Cameo, episode 1)
‘Iris II: New Generation’ as Yoon Shi Hyuk (KBS2/ 2013)
‘Gap-dong’ as Ryu Tae Oh (tvN/ 2014)
‘Mr. Back’ as Choi Dae Han (MBC/ 2014)
‘Drama Special: What is the Ghost Up To?’ as Goo Cheon Dong (KBS2/ 2015)
‘Pinocchio’ as Fama (SBS/ 2015/ Cameo, episode 19)
‘Heard It Through the Grapevine’ as Han In Sang (SBS/ 2015)
‘The Vampire Detective’ as Yoon San (OCN/ 2016)
‘Woman with a Suitcase’ as Ma Suk Woo (MBC/ 2016)
‘Mia Luang’ as Himself (Channel 3/ 2017/ Cameo, episode 6)
‘My Father Is Strange’ as Ahn Joong Hee (KBS2/ 2017)
‘The Silent Sea’ as Ryu Tae Seok (Netflix/ 2021)
‘Bulgasal’ as Ok Eul Tae (tvN/ 2022)
‘Red Single Heart’ as Lee Tae (KBS2/ 2022)
‘Crazy‘ by Kan Mi Youn ft. Mir of MBLAQ (2010)
‘My Heart Beating‘ by K.Will ft. IU (2011)
‘Bubble Pop!‘ by HyunA (2011)
‘Singing Got Better’ by Ailee (2014)
‘Strong Heart’ (SBS/ 2010; 2011; 2012/ Guest, episode 17; 67; 144; 145)
‘Star Golden Bell’ (KBS2/ 2010/ Fixed cast)
‘Running Man’ (SBS/ 2010; 2012; 2013; 2016/ Guest, episode 8; 95; 104; 108; 162; 320)
‘두근두근 흔들려’ (SBS/ 2012/ Guest, episode 270; 338)
‘Radio Star’ (MBC/ 2012, 2013)
‘Infinite Challenge’ (MBC/ 2012; 2016/ Guest, episode 289; 290; 474; 480~482)
‘We Got Married’ (MBC/ 2012/ Fixed cast)
‘Hwasin, Controller of the Heart’ (SBS/ 2013/ Guest, episode 18-19)
‘Knowing Bros’ (JTBC/ 2017, 2020/ Guest, episode 63 & 243)
‘Feeling Sad’ by Lee Joon & Hong Jong Hyun (2010/ Jungle Fish 2 OST)
‘You & I’ by Lee Joon, G.O, Seung Ho (2011)
‘Run away’ by Vision Wei, Thunder, Lee Joon (2011)
‘Do You Remember’ by Mir, Kim Jo Han, Lee Joon (2012)
‘What I Wanna Give‘ by Lee Joon (2017)
‘Will You Marry Me?’ by Jung Yonghwa, Yoon Doo Joon, Hwang Kwanghee, Lee Joon (2020)
If you have more fun facts about Lee Joon, write down in the comment section below!