Tang Junsang Profile
- Birth Name: 탕준상 (Tang Junsang)
- Nationality: South Korean
- Date of Birth: 2003.08.13
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Chinese Zodiac: Sheep
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Blood Type: N/A
- Agency: CL Company
- Debut: 2010
- Personal Social Media: Instagram, Twitter
Tang Junsang Facts & TMI
- Junsang is an only child.
- His father is a Malaysian citizen of Chinese descent, while his mother is Korean.
- It is assumed that Junsang’s father has changed his nationality to South Korean.
- Since Malaysia does not allow dual citizenship, Tang Junsang only hold South Korean passport.
- He debuted through the musical ‘Billy Elliot’ when he was 8 years old (Korean age).
- Junsang is raising a cat named Tang Huru.
- He first got the public’s attention after portraying Geum Eundong, the youngest soldier in Captain Ri’s team in the drama ‘Crash Landing on You’.
- After graduating from junior high school, he continued his studies by homeschooling, in April 2021 he also took the high school GED.
- He landed his first leading role in the Netflix original drama ‘Move to Heaven’, playing the character Han Geuroo.
- He has a mole under his left eye.
- He is best friends with other young actors named Yoon Chanyoung and Yoo Jun.
- His hobbies are parkour, playing football, and taking pictures.
- Junsang gets along with people easily despite the age differences.
- His surname “Tang” is a Chinese surname.
- His English name is James.
- In 2021, Tang Joon Sang has been accepted to the Acting Department at Chung-Ang University.
‘The King’s Letters’ as Hakjo (2019)
‘Birthday’ as Woochan (2019)
‘Youngju’ as Youngin (2018)
‘Seven Years of Night’ as young Seowon (2018)
‘A Melody To Remember’ as Lee Seojin (2016)
‘Move To Heaven’ as Han Geuroo (Netflix/ 2021)
‘Racket Boys’ as Yoon Haekang (SBS/ 2021)
‘Crash Landing on You’ as Geum Eundong (tvN/ 2019-2020)
‘A Poem A Day’ as Kyumin (tvN / 2018)
‘Abiding Love Dandelion’ as young Seo Joonho (KBS2 / 2014-2015)
If you have more fun facts about Tang Junsang, write down in the comment section below!