Jung Ho Yeon Profile
- Birth Name: 정호연 (Jung Ho Yeon)
- Stage Name: Jung Ho Yeon
- Nationality: South Korean
- Date of Birth: 1994.06.23
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Chinese Zodiac: Dog
- Height: 176 cm (5’77”)
- Weight: 48 kg (105.8 lbs)
- Blood Type: N/A
- Agency: Saram Entertainment
- Personal Social Media: Instagram
Jung Ho Yeon Facts & TMI
- Jung Ho Yeon was born in Seoul.
- She is the second child of three siblings.
- She graduated from the Model Department, Dongduk Woman University College of Performing Arts.
- Before officially debuting as a model, she worked as a freelancer model.
- She participated as a contestant in ‘Korea’s Next Top Model Season 2’ but got eliminated in the first episode.
- After appearing in the program she joined Esteem Model.
- In 2013 she competed in ‘Korea’s Next Top Model Season 4’ and finished as the runner-up.
- She started modeling for many designers at Seoul Fashion Week following her appearance in ‘Korea’s Next Top Model Season 4”.
- She advanced to the international stage in 2017.
- Jung Ho Yeon bleached her hair red, and it became her trademark for a while.
- She signed modeling contracts with Luis Vuitton in 2017 and Chanel in 2018.
- She also walked the runway for Fendi, Versace, Bottega Veneta, MiuMiu, Moschino, Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Tory Burch, etc.
- She also participated in campaign for brands such as Hermes, Bottega Veneta, H&M, ZARA, GAP, Sephora, Fendi, and Tory Burch.
- She successfully entered the Hot List chart and Top 50 female model chart in Models.com, a website specialized in providing model’s information.
- She left Esteem Model in January 2020 and joined actor management, Saram Entertainment.
- Jung Ho Yeon is gaining popularity as an actress for her performance in Netflix Original series ‘Squid Game’ in 2021.
- She is dating actor Lee Dong Hwi since 2015.
- She is good friends with BLACKPINK’s Jennie.
- Jung Ho Yeon is also close to labelmates Gong Myung and Lee Honey.
- Her father is running a gukbap restaurant.
- Her shoe size is 245 mm.
‘Squid Game‘ as Kang Sae Byeok (Netflix/ 2021)
‘Move’ by Kim Yeon Woo
‘Going Crazy’ by Lee Hyori
‘Beat’ by 100%
‘Korea’s Next Top Model Season 2’ (ONSTYLE/ 2011)
‘Korea’s Next Top Model Season 4’ (ONSTYLE/ 2013)
‘The Most Beautiful Days’ (MBC Every1/ 2014-2015)
‘How to Fit’ (ONSTYLE/ 2015)
‘Witch Hunt’ (jtbc/ 2015)
‘Traveling without Manager Season 2 in Jeonju’ (Web variety show/ 2016)
‘Devil’s Runway’ (ONSTYLE/ 2016)
If you have more fun facts about Jung Ho Yeon, write down in the comment section below!